Lesa Scholl

“The French Revolution was an outcry against economic, governmental, political and social disenfranchisement and a call for constitutional change. The Ancien Régime gave voting power and other privileges to the elite 5% of the population in such a way that they could overturn the will of the other 95%. The Voice to Parliament for First Nations Australians is a first step toward righting the wrongs of disenfranchisement that have traumatised this land …”